Author Topic: WHEN YOU ARE IN DEMING....  (Read 4020 times)

buls4evr

• View Profile
WHEN YOU ARE IN DEMING....
« on: November 06, 2013, 04:44:45 AM »

YOU CAN PM ME FROM JAN TO MAY 5TH. I HAVE BEDSPACE FOR 1 OR 2 RIDERS GENERALLY, HOT SHOWERS AND THE TOWN HAS QUITE A FEW GREAT EATERIES.I ALSO RIDE OR AND HAVE A ROAD BIKE AND WILL ACT AS A GUIDE TO RIDE IN MY OWN BACKYARD. IF THE SNOW IS GETTING YOU DOWN, COME DOWN AND RIDE WITH US. WE ARE 16 MILES EAST OF THE CDR. ALSO PLENTY OF GOOD MOTELS AT REASONABLE PRICES DOWN HERE.30 MINUTES FROM PALOMAS, MX ALSO. ALSO CAN HELP ON BIKE REPAIRS IF YOU ARE PASSING THROUGH.

tortuga

• View Profile
Re: WHEN YOU ARE IN DEMING....
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2013, 05:45:24 AM »
Good to see you on the site Jeff.

I can attest that buls4evr is a great host. He knows a lot about motorcycles, rides well and is a good guide.

buls4evr

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2013, 12:27:51 PM »

I will be back in Deming on Jan 9th if the weather cooperates for the trip down SW.

tortuga

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2013, 09:41:30 AM »
What's in store for the gang this year?

Here's another lost video. A nice, mellow ride with lunch in Palomas.

I was riding slow to protect the margarita glasses and bottle of Kahlua in my pack...
uhhh, yeah, that's the reason!

rimtrail105

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2013, 08:52:07 AM »
Another bucket list ride i have to do.Keep those videos comin!You know there is nothin better than ridin through countryside and enjoyin the experience.Hard to explain to someone that will never see such sights. :o
rimtrail105
rimtrail105

buls4evr

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2013, 10:28:09 AM »

Some new stuff up in the Organ Mtns by LC as well as the old standbys Tortuga. I have 2 or 3 Iowans/Missou riders coming at the end of February that want the tour. Sometime you need to go ride DesertDaze over by Benson ,AZ with us yet also(St Patricks Day wknd). And ,of course, more trips through the rocks to Palomas MX. You know you are always welcome down here!

tortuga

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2013, 09:12:42 AM »
I'm going to try to get down south a few times, maybe spend 3 or 4 days each trip.

AtomicGeo

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2013, 01:23:20 PM »
 :)

Sounds like a trip in the making.   The AZ DesertDaze ride sounds good too .
2014 WR450F - Plated

buls4evr

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2014, 08:39:09 AM »

Well we got here....and it was 68 degrees the first day and 66 the next 2! Nice. Supposed to be good riding with low wind all week long.Will likely take the VStrom out for a cruise on Tuesday.It feels good to ride again.

buls4evr

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2014, 11:18:09 AM »
    It was fun to have Shortbritches from Ft. Madison, Iowa here for the 6 days of NM. He brought pork tenderloins and fried Blue Gills and Croppies with him too. Were they good. He caught the fish through the ice just before he left home. We had a blast. Hope he can come down again sometime in future.